Award-worthy organisations have a powerful story, but they must adhere to the entry criteria to tell it. We can help you navigate the complex entry process, write and submit your application, and also help you to promote and celebrate your award success.
Our awards writing packages are considered on a project-by-project basis as some awards programmes are more comprehensive than others. The average awards application written properly includes interviews with team members and clients and a series of amends – others can be even more in-depth.
Each award-writing project always includes:
- Research time and as many discovery calls as is necessary with yourselves, clients, partners etc
- Creation of a single award entry and any supporting documents required (testimonials, case studies, impact reports etc)
- Professionalisation and design of the supporting documents
- One-to-one liaison with you at every step of the way (this is important as this process will throw up all sorts of questions about your achievements and future plans – we hold your hands along the journey)
- Writing of initial detailed drafts
- Further conversations to agree amendments as required
- Up to three proofs and final edits
- Submission of the final award entry on your behalf
After submission we will support you to promote and capitalise your award journey, which could involve PR, social media posts, blogs or liaison with the award team for promotional assets.
PRICES VARY FROM
£850 TO £3,000 +VAT