Successfully operating as a home improvement company for six years, local craftsman Lee Duggan worked on a variety of projects building a network of trusted partners and a loyal customer base.
Recognising demand for a local company who could offer a high quality, reliable building service from start to finish, Lee rebranded and relaunched as Stork Renovate Ltd in 2022.
Combining the team’s extensive experience and a rapidly expanding domestic and commercial client base, Stork Renovate provides a complete solution to building projects of all sizes.
As part of their rebranding strategy a new website was required which would help raise awareness and understanding amongst key target audiences of the services offered, team experience and benefits of working with Stork Renovate.
Following an in depth discovery session exploring target audiences, key messages and design, we identified that the new copy would be written with a friendly, personable tone of voice to reflect the following key aspects of the business:
- Stork Renovate offer a complete solution – with the ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- They ensure consistency and high quality workmanship by employing qualified, professional bricklayers, plumber, carpenters, painters, multi-traders.
- Stork Renovate have excellent working relationships with trusted trade partners and a loyal customer base.
- They care about their customers and offer a personalised service.
- Stork Renovate is a thriving, local business.
Working with Lee and Kris the Goldings team identified copy for the following pages was required:
- Home – to include benefits, customer testimonials and services.
- About – history, values and experience.
- Services main page and individual services pages:
- Renovations and refurbishments
- Garage conversions
- Painting and decorating
- Windows, doors and rooflines
Working to a detailed plan and a tight deadline, the Goldings team researched and wrote all the copy required for the new website.
Once approved the content was provided to Velo Creative in a clear and structured format with design suggestions.
Kris Hawkins, Website Designer, Velo Creative said:
“Working with Goldings Communications on the Stork Renovate website was a really great experience for me, from start to finish. I was able to focus on what I do best, as all content creation was handed to me in a very well thought out and organised way.
Their professional and flexible approach was a breath of fresh air. If all of my projects had input from a company like Goldings, I would be extremely happy! Thanks for all of your hard work.”
The new website was launched at the end of last year and Stork Renovate continues to go from strength to strength working on a variety of exciting projects.
Lee Duggan, Director, Stork Renovate Ltd said:
“Working with Goldings was a completely stress free experience, they completely understood the brief and created the perfect copy for our new website.
They took the time to research and understand the business completely – I was surprised how little input they required from me!
I highly recommend the team they are friendly, efficient and very good at what they do.”
Need to raise your profile? Get in touch to find out how we can find the right words to help you do so.